Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Awesome $400 HP Pavilion! Plus iPad 2!

Awesome 0 HP Pavilion! Plus iPad 2! Video Clips. Duration : 4.18 Mins.


This is just an update for all of my subscribers, viewers, and friends, that my setup has changed. I now have an awesome iPad 2, which is great for portability, and over all fun! Plus, I now have a pretty sweet Pavilion Dv6, which is the biggest bang for your buck ever. For around 0, you get an awesome laptop that has: 1.2GB Amd A8 Graphics Card 2. 500GB of Hardrive Capacity 3. SOME SWEET SOFTWARE 4. Beats Audio (Super loud, and ultra high quality) 5 A finger print scanner 6. Windows 64 Bit Home Premium 7. Nice aluminum crafted design 8. 4GB of ram 9. AND SOOOO MUCH MORE! I will be building a computer soon, so don't forget to check my channel frequently for videos about that! Also, check out my review on the new Cosmic Panda YouTube layout, and tell me if I should keep the old channel layout or use the new channel layout! ***I really need you to vote for me in the King of the Web contest!!! This is a contest run by kingofweb.com, and I would really love to win! The grand prize is 00, and some of that will be donated to charity!!!*** All you have to do is: 1. Go to Kingofweb.com and register! In the "Referral section, type Deanozaur. 2. Then go to the email that you entered into that registration, and confirm your account. 3. Then once your registered, go to this link and click the "vote" button 10 times EVERY DAY!!! http Please do this for me!!! Winning will be AWESOME, and I will be able to improve my channel and know that you peoples love me! Plus, if I win, you ...

Keywords: Studios, Crazy (Aerosmith Song), Crazy (Gnarls Barkley Song), Country, Exclusive, Release, ipad 2, Free ipad 2, Mac Pro, Modded Macbook Pro, Airsoft Guns, Free iphone 4S, Country Music, macbook Pro, Ipod, Touch, Apple, Elvis, Apple Inc., Review, Johnny, Presley, Store, Cash, Cross, Gaming Rig, Super Computer, iphone 4S for free, 'Apple, inc., Steve Jobs, Steve, Replacement Go Pro Battery, Extra Go Pro Battery, Go Pro, Free Software, Itunes, 3gs, Imac, Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment